Empty bags cabin
The empty bags cabin is designed for the manual emptying of bags and the transport of products to their destination. It is made of AISI 304/316 stainless steel or painted carbon steel.
The empty bags cabin is available in standard version or with bigger dimensions, in order to guarantee the emptying of a large quantity of product, and it is composed of a central body with a support surface and a safety grid.
The empty bags cabin can have a series of accessories such as:
- suction inlet to be connected to the central filter;
- built-in self-cleaning filter;
- weighing system;
- micro-dosing system with homogenizers/ bridge breakers;
- vibrating plate to facilitate the handling of the product of difficult sliding;
- vibrating extractor, screw extractor, belt extractor, etc.